Wilson Lumber was experiencing significant growth and immediate need to attract quality team members who may or may not have awareness of the building industry.
Wheelhouse 20/20 developed and executed a comprehensive employer branding and recruitment marketing campaign.
Employer Branding– Proactively Managing the Company Image and Reputation as an Employer
Website Career Page
- Employee Value Proposition
- Testimonials | Stories
- Benefits & Perks
- Improve the application process
Glassdoor | Indeed | LinkedIn
- Update Profiles
- Actively manage – review response
Recruitment Marketing– Methods and Tactics Used to Showcase the Employer Brand.
- Candidate Pipeline Touchpoint Campaign
- Nurturing the candidate pool
- Join our Team Brochure
- Communicating your Employee Value Proposition, Career Path Opportunities and Benefits
- The Candidate Journey
- Defined communication throughout the process from job posting to on-boarding
- Employee Referrals – Testimonials – Stories
- Curating the stories from your employees and providing resources to make it easy for them to participate in the referral process
- Career Page Optimization
- Making your job postings searchable
- Display Advertising & Retargeting
- Target candidates through display advertising and then retarget individuals that have visited your career page
Check out the new Career Page on Wilson Lumber’s Website!
What do our clients think?Ask Them