- Needs assessment
- Site mapping
- Content development & design
- Copywriting & copy editing
- Project management
- Support & maintenance
- SEO – search engine optimization
- SEM – paid ads
- Blog content creation
- Social media campaigns
- Electronic newsletters
We also offer Brand Development, Creative Services, Digital Ads, Events, Manufacturer Representation, Market Research, Mobile Tours, Social Media, Training, Virtual Showrooms, and Websites.
What do our clients think? Ask them!
Jason Behunin – Director of Sales – NW & Alaska
Eddrin Fajardo – VP Human Resources & Marketing
Kodiak Building Partners
Leonor Lucero – Marketing Manager
How our process works…
- The Wheelhouse 20/20 Website Needs Analysis form is used to help you communicate to us what you are hoping to accomplish with your website.
- Once the website needs analysis form is completed, we will combine that information with an evaluation of your day-to-day business and your competitors on-line presence to provide you with a comprehensive website proposal and recommendation.
The role of Wheelhouse 20/20 in the content, design and project management
- We oversee timelines and coordinate the assets needed including copywriting, images, and links
- We’ll oversee the web development team and provide the necessary direction to ensure the project is kept on track and on budget
- We insure your website will look great and navigate flawlessly on any device — mobile phones tables, laptops or desktops
Post Launch Support & Maintenance
- The site will be built with a user-friendly content management platform
- Instructional videos on updating content will be provided for future reference
- Ongoing post-launch support is provided with tiered web maintenance plan options
Ready to learn more?Let's Talk