Targeted Ad Campaigns
Reaching the right people at the right time with ‘on-site’ or ‘banner ads’.
These are the ads you see when you visit a website and, in case you haven’t noticed, they are not placed there randomly. Those ads are served to you because you fit a certain customer profile selected by the brand trying to sell their products and services to you.
Ads can be targeted based on many criteria, including
- Look-Alike Audiences
Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing (SEM) ads show at the top of search results when people perform a query that matches your targeted products or services.
- An easily quantifiable and reportable method for utilizing vendor dollars.
- An efficient way to get in front of your potential customers.
- You only pay when a customer clicks on the ad and is either directed to your website, or is prompted to make a call (available on mobile).
Search Engine Optimization
- On page optimization
- Website Analysis
- Keyword research
Local Listings SEO
Google and other search engines have been putting a large emphasis on Local SEO and that trend appears to only be accelerating. If your local listings are incorrect or inconsistent your company will have a very difficult time appearing in the search results when your customers are looking for you, your products or services.
Ensure that people searching locally can easily find and contact your locations.
- Listing Creation, Verification, Edits and Optimization.
- Deduplicate (as necessary) to remove redundant listings.
- Clarify and optimize business categories.
- Ensure all contact and store information is accurate and consistent across all platforms.
Reputation Management 24/7 Monitoring
Awareness and responsiveness to reviews is one of the most important elements of your online brand management.
- Wheelhouse 20/20 uses best practices to actively manage and respond to your online reviews.
- We will help you establish a voice for your online brand persona, a protocol for responding to reviews, including who gets notified and approves responses and make online review management an easy and seamless process so you can stay focused on your business.
What do our clients think? Ask them!
Jason Behunin – Director of Sales – NW & Alaska
Karin Perissinotto – Marketing Manager
Eddrin Fajardo – VP Human Resources & Marketing
Heather Smith – Marketing Coordinator
Wheelhouse will claim and manage:
Ready to learn more?Let's Talk