What They Were Looking For
Tum-A-Lum wanted a big celebration to mark their 110th anniversary combined with the grand re-opening of their newly remodeled facility in Hood River, Oregon.
Wheelhouse 20/20 created a two-day weekend celebration.
The festivities began on a Friday evening with the transformation of the interior of their Hood River store for a private VIP cocktail party complete with red-carpet runners, black linen bistro tables, fresh floral centerpieces, catered appetizers, cocktails, and a local classical guitarist. Guests included local dignitaries, board members, vendors, employees and retired employees.
Saturday was the community celebration kicked off with a board-cutting ceremony with local dignitaries and media followed by a full day of family fun – Complimentary BBQ, face painting, chalk art, vendor demo’s, live radio remote, balloon art, DIY projects and more!
- Anniversary Campaign Development and Creative
- Anniversary Logo
- Radio Spots & Remote / Direct Mail / Newspaper Ads
- Event Signage & Invitations
- On-site Staffing & Logistics
- Ribbon (Board) Cutting Ceremony
- Internal & External messaging and promotion
- Coordinate efforts for Vendor Support
What do our clients think?Ask Them