The national manufacturing client was looking for direct dealer representation and sales growth in a market segment that they identified as being “overlooked and underrepresented” by their current national sales team.
Wheelhouse 20/20 ran a pilot program with one representative in a specific territory designed to increase brand awareness, customer education, product conversion and sales growth. Based on the success of the 2013 “pilot” the client added 7 more Wheelhouse representatives over the next three years covering 8 regional territories.
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Product knowledge training
- Sales Training
- Management and oversight of budget/expenses
- Results management of sales metrics and KPI’s set by the client
- Customer training
- Marketing and promotion
- Sales conversion and growth
- Monthly reporting to the client
Dealer Location visits
|# of Reps||1||3||5||8||8||8||8|
What do our clients think?Ask Them